
1. What was the activity?
The activity was to cut a face out of a picture using the edge finder and paste it on another picture of a person and paste in on the face in the other photo. The file we saved it on was the celebrity folder and name the new photo as celebrity 1, celebrity 2, celebrity 3, and celebrity 4. we saved it as a PNG which is a Portable Network Graphics image.
2. What was the purpose?
The purpose for this project was for us to use the edge finder better than we have used it for the Focal Points. We also did this project to see how a person's face could go on another body. With edge finder we could be able to take the face of a celebrity or school student and put them on a celebrity's body or a school student's body.
3. What did I learn?
I learned more about the edge about the edge finder than I did with the holiday project. I also learned how to copy or cut a person's face and paste it on to another picture with another person than the one that I had cut or copied. Than I had leaned to open more than two images and move one part of a picture and move it to the other picture.
4. What could I have changed?
I could have changed the celebrity that I put a student's face and i could have changed the face i would have cut/copied and pasted on another person's face.
No comments:
Post a Comment