1. What was the activity?
The activity was to make a photostory using "Photostory 3.1" . We had to get a story from our own minds (make it up) and then we We had to get photos and then we would have to start to type in the photos in "Photostory 3.1". After we were done with that we saw how long each slide was. Then we would add sound then we would finish it.
2. What was the purpose?
It was to make a photostory, learn about photostory 3.1, and it was a educational way to use technology.
3. What did I learn?
I learned how to use the photostory 3.1 and how to add music and text inside the photostory.
4. What could I have done better?
I could have chose a different topic for my photostory and different words, pictures, etc.
5. How does this relate to my goals?
It does not relate to my goals.
No comments:
Post a Comment