Sunday, February 8, 2009

quarter 2

1. What is the activity?



The activity was to make a poster of the continent that we chose. The poster was supposed to be a travel poster for people who are not really interested with the continent so we make a poster so they will be interested with the continent that we chose.



2. What was the purpose?



The purpose was to make a poster filled with information about your continent that people will feel interested with the continent. We had to get information about wildlife, entertainment, history, ethnic groups, man-made features, culture, physical features, etc...



3. What did I learn?



I learned myself even though it was my own continent I learned even more than the people i presented to. I learned how to be a good teammate and get the job done. I also learned some information about my continent's entertainment and culture.



4.What could i have done better?

I could have gotten more information about the entertainment and the culture of the continent that I have chose and I could have been more helpful in the layout of the project. I also could have made a better pesentation of the travel poster and be more prepared for the poster presentation.

No comments: