1. What was the activity?
The activity was to write a three paragraph essay about our lives living here in Saudi Arabia. The first paragraph is about where I live now and where I lived when I was in America. It was also about which compound I live and socialize in.
2. What was the purpose?
The purpose was to write an essay using the Arabic language to describe our lives. the purpose was to describe your life instead of just writing vocabulary words out a book. It was also to use different words that you use for speech instead of learning just words such as "glue".
3. What did i learn?
I did not learn anything from this because it is an essay and i must use what i know. It was a way to show what i have learned from this class from the beginning of the year. It was a big step for the more-advanced students, because it was only for them and the other students would take a normal test that would be easier for the advanced students.
4. What could I have done better?
I could have spent more time on this essay because I was not examining and double checking my paper so i probably got some words messed up or misspelled. I have misunderstood the type of places I live in in Arabic.
No comments:
Post a Comment